Sanotint paints are a sure and professional coloring in your home! They last for a long time on the hair and perfectly cover even gray hair without loading. During the entire dyeing process, active ingredients nourish, care for and protect the hair from damage. Thanks to that, the hair is healthy, soft, properly moisturized and has a beautiful, shiny color. Paint does not irritate the scalp, contain 98% of natural ingredients, and thanks to the mild formula can be used by allergy sufferers and pregnant women. Paints do not have a strangling, chemical smell, and PPD content is only 0.05%!
The packaging contains: 55 ml paint, 55 ml activator, 15 ml conditioner and gloves.
Golden millet prevents hair loss, strengthens and nourishes the whole length. It is also a rich source of many vitamins and mineral salts, it also helps to preserve the beautiful natural color.
Extract from the leaves of the vine contains a lot of valuable compounds, stimulate hair growth, act protectively preventing damage to the hair structure.
European olive leaf extract intensively moisturizes and nourishes hair, nourishes the scalp.
Birch contains vitamins necessary for feeding hair and scalp. It makes them healthier and thicker, and also stops them from falling out.
Biotin improves the condition of the hair and stimulates their growth.
Nettle acts against dandruff, regenerates, tones, strengthens hair and does not greasy them. It nourishes the scalp and helps it regenerate.
How to use
1. Before dyeing, do a sensitivity test - despite the very low risk of an allergic reaction, it can not be completely ruled out.
2. If the selected dye is 2-3 times lighter than your current color, use the Sanotint brightener.
3. Mix equal portions of cream and emulsion (1: 1).
4. Apply the mixture to moist, unwashed hair band by band.
5. If you dye your hair for the first time, apply the paint on all hair and leave for 40 minutes (max 30 with red shades)
6. If you are dying the roots first, leave the paint for 30 minutes in the base, then spread the rest on the remaining hair and hold for 10 minutes.
7. With gray hair, extend coloring by 10 minutes.
8. Rinse the paint with water, wash your hair with shampoo.
10. Apply the included balm - do not rinse.
Only for external use. Do not use on eyebrows. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water. Wear gloves when applying. The product should be used in people over 16 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.
Ingredients INCI Paint
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Polysorbate 80, Ceteareth-30, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Isopropyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Panicum Miliaceum Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitis Vinifera Leaf Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica Leaf / Stem Juice, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Amyl Cinnamal, p-Phenylendiamine, p-Aminophenol, 4-Chlororesorcinol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene .
Color-enhancing Emulsion: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Ethylexanoate, Ceteareth-50, Phosphoric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Gluceptate, Disodium Pyrophosphate
Balsam: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panicum Miliaceum Extract, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Isopropyl Stearate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Citric Acid, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Isougenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal , Linalool, Alpha-Methyl Ionone,